Every year, thousands of college coaches go in search of high school athletes who can help improve their programs. At the same time, an even larger number of high school athletes and their parents spend months in search of the “right school”, the “right program”. All Star Video Sports specializes in helping both sides win by producing high quality recruiting videos.
Video packages are designed with the athlete AND the coach in mind. All Star Video Sports has taken the time to ask college coaches what they want to see in a recruiting video. Our videography, editing and graphic production techniques factor in that research.
All video packages include free online streaming of each athlete’s video for one year. We’ll also provide the athlete with the properly encoded video files optimized for upload to YouTube, Facebook, and any of the recruiting service platforms/websites as part of their individual player profile.
We know that if you are reaching out to us, you probably need your recruiting video finished as quickly as possible. This is where we separate ourselves from the rest of our competitors – TURNAROUND TIME
*All recruiting video shoots and/or games must be reserved at least 72 HOURS prior to the actual event being shot, for scheduling and preparation purposes.*
Click on one of these links to learn more about each different type of recruiting videos we offer:
• Baseball Recruiting Video Package
• Basketball Recruiting Video Package
• Football Recruiting Video Package
• Soccer Recruiting Video Package
To contact one of our sports videographers, please call Isaac Honer at 913-530-2854 or email at email@example.com for more information.
ALL STAR VIDEO SPORTS’ THIRD PARTY CONTENT POLICY
1. All Star Video Sports’ clients retain all rights to distribute All Star Video Sports’ produced video/photo content (content shot directly by ASVS videographers) as they deem necessary for their athlete, unless specified otherwise.
2. Clients of All Star Video Sports must own or acquire the rights to, or gain permission to use, third party video or photo content from the entity who holds the rights to the content.
3. If any entity makes a claim against All Star concerning the use of unauthorized third party content, we reserve the right to remove the produced video(s)/photo(s) in question at our discretion.